It is not so easy to choose an appropriate topic for your research paper. Students usually have many ideas to be included in their papers, but most of them cannot make up a catchy title. There is no need to explore the topic that is not interesting to the reader. Thus, if you have personal interest in reading an essay on a chosen topic, then you are on the right way. Not many students perceive writing research papers as a cognitive and interesting activity. One can say that it is easy to write a research paper if he or she has profound knowledge and knows how to choose the best topics for research paper writing. If you do not know how to do it, we offer you a list of topics from our online essay writers.
The Best Topics for Cognitive Research Paper
- Homosexuality and its definition.
- Does any religion justify abortions?
- Non-traditional families and their divisions.
- Single parenting and its effects on child development.
- Should capital punishment be justified?
- Legalization of marijuana. The legal and ethical aspects.
- Technological advancements and their detrimental effect on children.
- Should gay couples have the same rights as traditional families?
- American dream and the pursuit of happiness.
- Should all assassins be exposed to death penalty?
- Do the media exaggerate news?
- Can terrorism be ever eradicated?
- Pornography versus prostitution.
- The causes and effects of teen pregnancy.
- Transmitted diseases and their effect on immune system.
- Gender inequality. Does it exist in the modern days?
- Do rehabilitation facilities help young people recover?
- Can war be considered as a positive change?
- Can police effectively withstand rape cases?
- Should electorate system in America be changed?
- Drug abuse: Why do more and more teenagers suffer?
- Should parents spend more time on child education?
- Should all students introduce capital punishment?
- Early sex: Statistics and consequences.
- The causes of domestic violence in America.
- Reasons for abortions.
- Should politicians have the same salary as common people?
- How to protect children health from polluted natural environment?
- Should people have a right to choose a gender on their own?
- Wars and people engaged.
- Why do people still suffer from racism?
- Should AIDs patients have the same rights as others?
- Nuclear weapons and the future of Earth.
- Why do the Americans suffer from obesity?
- Modern economic instability and future outcomes.
- Should immigrants be restricted in their rights?
- Should all couples attend parenting classes?
- Should high school students have a gap year?
- Global warming and green house effect. What to expect?
- Protection of animals.
- Should all people be engaged in volunteering at least once in their life?
- Why are preachers compared to business owners?
- Should cloning become legal for the sake of mankind?
- Why do the statistics of divorces increase?
- Why countries do not ban casinos.
- The issue of homelessness in America.
- Reasons and types of suicide.
- Life in a big city and suburbs.
- Do all people can become leaders?
- Native Americans and their history.
- Should all students participate in extracurricular activities?
- Should all schools introduce sex education classes?
- Polygamy and monogamy. Do people have a right to choose?
- Reasons and effects of bad parenting.
- The most developed countries and their long for success.
- Should divorce be prohibited?
- Why does America become a leader in child abuse?
- Post-war Germany and reconstruction of economy.
- Why do more students find jobs instead of attending colleges?
- Can young couples be happier than mature ones?
- Why do so many immigrants seek happiness in America?
- Progesterone and its effects.
- Primates and their breeding.
- Types of chemical substances.
- Soil erosion.
- Types of asteroids.
- Life expectancy and birth rates.
- Climatic changes and their effects on natural habitat.
- Types of hurricanes.
- Sleep disorders.
If you cannot create your personal title for an essay or research paper, you can easily choose it from our list. Thus, you will definitely find the most interesting topic to explore in your paper. The most important rule is to carefully consider which topic you can explicitly cover and conduct research on. However, if you are sure that our list of topics will not help you as you do not know how to write academic papers, you are always welcome to buy an essay or research paper at a cheap price. Our experienced writers are always eager to help students get the best grades!
Writing research papers is a wearying process, and even more so when you don’t have a specified topic. Teachers more often now assign students with papers on optional themes. They usually give only general directions on issues you are to discuss in your works. Therefore, you might need to look for good topics for high school research papers on the web. It’s better to search for them on reliable educational websites, such as ours. Our mission is to teach students and to help them meet their academic goals.
We have completed a list of high school research paper topics on several subjects so that you have a wide choice at your disposal. Hopefully, one of our high school research paper topics will fit you and you’ll use it for your paper. If none of the points below are suitable for you, you can just get inspiration from them by seeing how topics for a research paper high school should look. Using the items from our list as an example will lead you to finding a perfect issue for investigation.
The research paper topics for high school below are suitable for both freshman and senior students. Choose the one you need according to the discipline and time you have for implementing the task. We tried to divide research paper topics for high school students into the following categories: “easy level of complexity,” “middle level of complexity,” and “difficult level of complexity.” However, you should understand that this division is relative because all depends on the range of your knowledge in each particular sphere. So, try to refrain from focusing only on easy research paper topics for high school. Perhaps, you’ll find exactly what you need in other categories.
Be quick to meet our English research paper topics for high school so that you’ll finish your paper on time. We wish you inspiration and good luck!
Easy Level of Complexity
1. Where does country music come from?
2. History of developing arts on borderlands between Mexico and the US.
3. What is the origin of sin according to the Bible?
4. Stages of the Civil Rights Movement development in the 1960s in the US. Which event can be regarded as the most meaningful?
5. Which of the three branches of government is the most powerful and why?
6. What roles do prehistoric visual communications play for the development of language?
7. How are jails distinguished from prisons? How do those differences reflected on the treatment to prisoners?
8. What is the effect of tree size on the level of soil moisture?
9. What can be counted as good teaching and why? Is the teacher’s ability to deliver information more important than vast knowledge in a subject?
10. Evolution of the telescope: from ancient to modern.
11. Compare anti-nationalism movements in New York with those existing in Hong Kong, China.
12. Greenhouse effect boosts global warming: myth or truth?
13. The political impacts of atomic bombing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki for the USA.
14. How have social services evolved in the Bahamas, and what steps should be taken first to enhance them further?
15. How did Theodore Roosevelt perform as a military leader?
16. Is 21 a perfect age for legal alcohol drinking? Should this age be lowered?
17. Which of the most meaningful technological innovations in mechanical engineering have been introduced recently?
Middle Level of Complexity
18. The social causes for the Russian Revolution and the assassination of Alexander II.
19. Can the American Revolution be considered profitable for women’s rights?
20. How was the chivalric code invented? Did it work in Medieval Europe?
21. What is the impact of air pollution to the population’s health?
22. How climate has influenced the development of Europe.
23. What steps should a government take to provide people with disabilities with high-quality education?
24. How to reduce the involvement of violence in sports?
25. How are the problems of racism described in media of the USA, including TV shows, animation, and movies?
26. What are the specificities of educating Indian teenage boys?
27. The role of women at the beginning of the 20th century in Europe.
28. The flaws of the American prison system.
29. The development of cryptography in the USSR.
30. Factors that influence the incidence of African American women’s obesity at the age group of 18-30.
31. Dark matter: questions that are still unrevealed.
32. How can storing radioactive waste in the United States affect prolificacy?
Difficult Level of Complexity
33. The significance of Plato’s philosophy of mathematics.
34. How to act like a leader during times of change?
35. What should school administrators do to prevent the increase in the number of students who become addicted to drugs?
36. Can the results of pre-election polls that are enlightened in the media affect voters’ behavior?
37. Is there any connection between the educational possibilities for women and their will to have babies?
38. Should death penalties be outlawed completely?
39. The role of women in the industrialization after the American Civil War?
40. What was the impact of the eruption of Mt. St. Helens in 1980 on the local population of the surrounding areas?
41. Is music treatment an effective means for mental diseases as an additional therapy?
42. How have the latest immigration reforms influenced Hispanics in the USA?
43. What is the significant effect of genetically modified food on the environment?
44. Social factors that boost teenage eating disorders.
45. How do women immigrating to the USA cope with gender equality, marriage, and social identity?
46. What impact does the media have on teenagers’ self-esteem?
47. What are the factors that encourage people to be highly moral if they do not believe in God?
48. How does the parents’ divorce affect the ability of a child to be educated?
49. The importance of early motor development at age three or younger.
50. Compare and contrast the level of public security before and after the 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York.